June 14, 2017
Dr. Jolene Christoff Pearson ’80MS has written Pathways to Positive Parenting, a resource for professionals who work with families of infants.
For more information on the availability of personnel, please contact the appropriate office or department using the directory below.
- Director of Academic Resources and Library Services, Library
- Library 202
- Director of Academic Support/RD, Longwood House, Residence Life, Student Success
- Library 205
- Director of Access and Disability Resources, Access and Disability Resources
- Library 205A
- Assistant Professor of Humanities and Writing, Humanities, Writing Program
- Library 003
- International Student Services Advisor, Student Success
- Library 204