Housing Application and Contract


Step 1 of 3

Students requesting special accommodations due to medical condition(s) must submit the Medical Request Form by contacting the Director of Academic Assistance and Disability Services.


This form requires an an e-mail address. Please be sure to enter a valid e-mail address, or login with your Wheelock account. Your e-mail address will only be shared with the administrator of this form.

inspire a world of good

200 Riverway, Boston, Massachusetts 02215 | 617-879-2000
©2017 Wheelock College is a registered trademark.